FPL / not reading meters

Florida power and light (Fpl) is the biggest scam I have ever seen. They over charge and don't read meters! If I could the extra money that they charged me, i'd be rich! They have "special binoculars" to read meters that are hard to see. They are a scam!!! I have never saw them in my neighborhood. What a bunch of bull! F fpl!

A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
Miami, Florida

This is true "Not reading meters" FPL. The meter reader, which I've several videos refusing to enter property for no apparent reason. Then, FPL sends a high estimated bill, you might or not contact FPL, but hoping you don't and many don't around this area. If you do contact FPL, you have to force your way into having your bill recalculated by reading the meter to them, in my case the bill would be corrected by $20-$30 USD in my favor.
Lately I've been overcharged as much as 200klw's and had to call in to re-read my meter.
FPL change? Maybe now with a democrat President and Congress.
N  30th of Jun, 2017 by
fpl switched to digital meters which are connected to their central office and do computerizd readings all at the central office. to each of us residence meters

Florida Power & Light [FPL] Logo Florida Power & Light [FPL]