Ford Owner Advantage / poor customer service
I bought a Ford one year ago, and was enrolled in this Owner Advantage program it seemed like a good program. I began to have problems with the dealership posting my repairs incorrectly I would call the dealer they would adjust my balance, if I didn't mention to them that I was in the Owner Advantage Program they would not post it to my account. After all of this I decided to contact their customer service dept. I spoke to someone named Claudia she told me they would be in contact with me, I waited nearly four days, I called customer service again, once again I spoke with Claudia the same response WE WILL RESEARCH THIS FOR YOU??? I finally asked to speak to her supervisor? a woman by the name of Yvonne, if this woman could resolve my problem as fast and confusing as she was talking I would have been a happy customer!!! I just want to end this by saying THE FORD OWNER ADVANTAGE PROGRAM SHOULD HIRE BETTER HELP!!! Claudia the customer service rep, did not seem to bright or very confident, she had a very squeaky, timid voice very annoying, Yvonne the supervisor must have dated "JUAN VALDEZ THE COFFEE GUY" because this woman was talking so fast and twisting the conversation I wanted to bring her a tranquilizer!!! she must have drank a pot of coffee and than some... I finally did resolve my issue a few days later, so to all of you Ford Owner Advantage members if you ever need help resolving a problem with the dealership go through the dealership or call their Corporate Headquarters, if you speak to (Yvonne /last name removed/) or (Claudia /last name removed/) you may be in for a long wait with giggles (removed) and squeaky (removed), Please Ford Motor Corp Good help is hard to find. P.S. One of their reps provided the last names.
More Ford Owner Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 Ford Explorer - AC Auxiliary Line Leak
- Ford Motor Company - Had to pay for new parts that were replacing defective ones.
- Ford Motor Company - problem since day of purchase
- Ford Motor Company - unethical, ridiculous service!!
- [Resolved] Ford Motor Company - zeck ford leavenworth ks-car stolen from dealership when turned in for service, took 10+ weeks to get it back!