Ford Motors / vibration
I purchased a Ford Five Hundred 2007, and since then I have had problems with the ride. Constant vibration (like a small jackhammer) starting around speed 43 mph on up to 60 mph. Replaced two tires by dealer, replaced torque converter and have had tires balance 4 times since then. Purchased 4 new tires and would hope that would solve the problem. Even after balancing tires with "Road Force Balance" I still get vibration from the car. Now this is what bothers be, I have drove two loaners from the dealer and they were Ford Five Hundred and they never rode and vibrated like my car. They drove smooth and quiet, so if they were acceptable, why is my car different?
More Ford Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Antifreeze going into motor
- Ford Motor Company - unable to fix air conditioning to ford everest cy 297633.
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford mustang
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 f150 warranty
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford escape