Ford Motor Company — very bad car service

I have been using my car for 2 years and one fine day it suddenly broke down in the middle of highway. So I called a tow truck and tow the car to the Ford service centre. Now it has been more than 3 months and my car is still at the service centre. No progress of the car has been updated to me. I called Ford HQ to ask regarding the progress and the person in charge said he wanted to update me later about the progress. However, after 2 weeks, there are still no update. I called again for 3 subsequent days to talk to the staff in charge of my case, however he never called me back as what promised. This is very disappointing as I used to respect Ford company. How could the staff at customer service lied to the customers? They promised me 3 times to give me a call back but that was all false hope.

De
May 06, 2017

Comments

• Vf
      May 10, 2017

You only have yourself to blame. Who ask you to buy Ford? Just buy a MyVi next time. Reliable, no problems and headache-free.

• Jl
      Jun 19, 2017

2013 focus, 3days after we bought it the car started shifting hard Ford took it in and changed the clutch pack told the car would have to learn the way we drive 200 miles later back to the shop new clutch pack and modual, same problem.10 days later they gave us the car back seemed ok for 2 days now runs rough makes rattling noise today the service manager drove the car with my daughter she could feel the rough idol and she could hear the noise but manager said this cars runs great no noise no roughness BEWare Of Ford!! the worst dealer I have ever dealt with is Larry Rouchemin Elmhurst I'll!!We are leaving for Sunrise Chevy in an hour to dump this [protected]@@@#@#@ of#$#@$: Never Ford Again!