Ford Motor Company / service at your kuwait's agent
This morning I called on Ford's service center in Shwaikh, Kuwait.
I was recieved by a person named Mahmoud Ibrahim .
I needed to fix my rear window glass which got destroyed.
Mr. Ibrahim told me that the spare part is not availabe in Kuwait and that I ( ?) will have to order it from Dubai, something that will take 2 weeks . I inquired whether at least any one can help in removing the broken glass, yet was told that the manager refuses to ofer this service . I then requested Mr. Ibrahim to order the rear glass from Dubai . Mr. Ibrahim told me it is not his job as he is only in charge of "quick service" . I finally landed with Mr. Karim Jebri, a service adviser, who upon rechecking told me that the rear window glass is available and that the car will be fixed and delivered today . I tried to reach the station GM ( a Mr. Yasser ) to complain about the initial service, yet no answer.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Deceitful practices and horrible customer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 ford fusion se hybrid
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driver side floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission