Ford Motor Company / no customer service!!

We had a new motor put in our Mountaineer June 2006. In Nov/Dec 2008 the motor blew again. Our Mechanic determined the problem was Ford did not tighten bolts on the new motor. They were found in the pan. Ford would not pay our Mechanics hourly rate so we had to take in to a dealer. The dealer said that because we could not produce receipts on all of the oil changes, we did not take care of the vehicle. We did, but I can't keep every receipt. Now, it will cost us another $5000.00.

We are still paying on the vehicle, paying on the first loan for the first motor, and now how are we to come up with another $5000.00. I tried to work with Ford Customer Service and all they did was call the dealership that has the vehicle. The person at the dealership was so rude and accusative that I had to talk to his supervisor. The supervisor said that he had to talk to the guy before and would talk to him again. Once I have the money to replace the motor again, it will not be another ford Engine!

Sl

Comments

• Ti
      20th of Apr, 2009

CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU! I HAVE A RELATIVE PROBLEM... MY ADVICE IS TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, NOTIFY THEM OF YOUR MECHANICS FINDINGS AND ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE EXPERIANCED. I DO HAVE A NUMBER FOR YOU TO CALL WITH YOUR PROBLEM IF IT HAS STILL NOT BEEN RESOLVED. HER NAME IS LYNN HER NUMBER IS 313-845-6232 SHE WORKS IN THE FORD EXECUTIVE BUILDING IN MICHIGAN. GIVE IT A SHOT SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP. WHEN POSSIBLE ALWAYS OBTAIN A HIGHER-UP PHONE NUMBER. OR A REGIONAL/ZONE QUALITY CONTROL ADVISOR'S PHONE NUMBER... GOOD LUCK