Ford Motor Company / refused to repair defective lincoln
I purchased a Lincoln aviator new. I had a failed starter 2 weeks after warranty expired. They said this was highly unusual. It cost me apprx. $450. Heritage Ford in Loveland, CO was to call me in 2 days. I called the service manager and he was to check into it and would call me back. No call, and that was 3 months ago. I didn't figure he would call as I asked if he had my phone number and he said "no". He never did! I definitely would not recommend that they retain a dealership. I'd like to be reimbursed. Honda would NEVER do this! No more fords. What poor service!
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 ford fusion
- Ford Motor Company - "unethical behaviour"
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford focus