Ford Motor Company — 2013 ford fusion hybrid
Bought vehicle in summer 2014 at bergstrom ford in wisconsin. Now in florida, hd radio needed to be reprogrammed. Took to jarrett gordon ford in davenport, fl on jan 3, 2017. Reprogram worked, but dealer advisor said no warranty coverage..Charged me $40.06. I would have expected this under bumper to bumper coverage within the 36 months after purchase. Service tag t2639. Shouldn't the dealer have access to my purchase date and warranty information? This should have been covered. I would like a refund.
Please advise. Thanks.
794 vineyard way (Formerly n4761 bueno vista court, krakow, wi 54137)
Poinciana, fl 34759
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window