Force Factor Test X180 / Sending & billing for unwanted product

MN, United States Review updated:

I tried a free trial for shipping cost only. I didn't see anything about there being an auto-ship program w/recurring charges. When I got the product I wasn't impressed and I noticed regular price was way to high for this supplement so decided not to re-order.Now I find a 74.98 charge on my card .I called the company and find out that I was put on an auto-ship program so I complained and cancelled.They asked why and I told them I thought they were way to high priced so they offered to drop the price to 1/2 price if I kept the auto-ship program in place. I told them no. How can they afford to drop price in half when you complain? It seems to me they are ripping off anyone and everyone that doesn't call in and complain. Pretty evil business practices!

Mi
Apr 11, 2013

Comments

•   Apr 12, 2013

excerpt from "terms and conditions"
    How Does the Auto-Ship Trial Offer Work?

A. You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99 for us to send you a 14 day trial supply of Force Factor. We ship the product the day after you place your order (except that orders placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.

B. If you do not call customer service to cancel within [18] days of ordering your free trial, you will continue with our auto-ship program. See details below.

Auto-Ship Program

Unless you cancel before the end of your trial period as specified above, we will ship your first 30-day supply of Force Factor at the end of your trial period. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh 30-day supply of Force Factor each month for as long as you stay a member of our auto-ship program. The card you provided when you ordered the trial product will be automatically charged $74.98 (plus tax if applicable) when each new product ships. To cancel future shipments in the auto-ship program, you must call 1-877-492-7243 at least 1 day prior to the date that your next monthly delivery ships. Customers located in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, please call us at +1 (877) 301-6149. Our customer service center is open Mon-Fri: 8am - 10pm EDT and Sat: 9am - 5:30pm EDT.

Jan 31, 2014
    Force Factor Test X180 - They bill me a test sample
    1740 Washington St.
    Boston
    Massachusetts

Force Factor bill me $85 for a test sample I am on low in cannot afford this its a scam