Food Lioncustomer service representative

I purchased 4 money orders on Saturday afternoon at the Food Lion on Broad St and hey 64. Neither the lady or I checked to make sure that all of them were printed correctly. When I got home and went through them to write them out I was missing one for 72.00. I called the store and they're saying that the lady gave them to me and I put them in my billfold which is true but I am missing the one for 72.00. I didn't touch them from the time I received them until I got ready to fill them out. There's no way lost it. Now I'm out 72.00 to make a payment on something and you should be over 72.00.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Statesville, NCBut you're not willing to do anything about it. I'll never use your services again. The proper protocol should have been for her to show me each money order had been printed out correctly instead of handing them to me without going through them. And it's my fault for not making sure that they were all printed out as well. But I'm on a disability income and this has put me in a bad financial situation. And you get to profit of the mistake. I don't think it's right the way it was handled. I'm out 72.00 and the bill won't get paid. I plan on letting people know how careless your workers go about this and they need to go somewhere else if they don't want to lose their money too.

Ca
Oct 31, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 01, 2017

You are correct in saying that she should have double checked the money orders and that you should have as well. Have you tried talking to the store manager? I hope you are able to get your money order returned.

Nov 09, 2017

Yes I did try to talk to him. He said he reviewed the cameras which all they showed was that both of us failed to check and make sure they were properly printed out correctly. So the draw should have came up over on her shift. Because I paid for the money order but didn't receive it. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but I was unable to find this section earlier when I first received the email. I'm not exactly what you call technically inclined. This newer technology is beyond me sometimes and I'm not always able to figure it out. I guess that's going to hurt me as well as losing 72.46. I can assure you that it's hurt me way more than it would ever hurt Food Lion. I can't even begin to explain to you how bad this has hurt me financially. Other things were not taken care of because of losing that much money. It was devastating to me. I had things that weren't paid for that should have been. And I had to make adjustments to take care of things differently. I firmly believe that in the end it should fall on her. But you can believe it won't happen to me again this is a very costly lesson learned the hard way I assure you. I still think you should make it right with me. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter. I know you're not going to help me out with this. I might as well have given up hope in the first place. Have a blessed day.

Nov 10, 2017

@Poor woman You may have misunderstood as I don't work there. I'm sorry to hear about the situation however.