Food Lion #0127 / customer service

1 232 West Cole street, Raeford, NC, United States

I had a terrible experience and it seems to be the same employee every time. The first time was a short but so I didn't have to deal with her attitude long but this second time she was extremely rude, you can tell she clearly had an attitude. I'm 8 months pregnant and had my 3 year old with me so I didn't get the cans of sodas or water out the bottom which they usually don't have a problem scanning but she did and was slinging the box of cans around to find the bar code so she was shaking all the soda on my cart finding the car code to scan along with shaking her head no like she had a problem with doing her job I didn't say anything I was ready to go then I wanted to make a split payment down the middle and she slammed the calculator on top of the register frustrated that she had to do math. To top it off which was the last straw for me is that she threw 2 bags of multiple chips I bought on top of the cart where my daughter was sitting landing on top of her pretty much now that pissed me off don't throw things at my daughter I don't care if it wieghs less than a lb. She clearly did not want to be there and for me does not meet the requirements of even being a cashier if she does not have great customer service skills or math skills. I work in a customer service field so I know how we are suppose to treat people. So a manager or Human Resources needs to take a look into this cashier named Lasharrell according to my receipt. If they want to keep her on staff fine she just needs to be away from people and stock shelves or work in the back she does not meet the qualification to be in customer service.

Sa