FNCB / Harassment
This company called me and said I owed $8, 100.00 on a Ford truck I had repossesed from me in early 2002. First of all that debt is past the statute of limitations - if there ever was a debt. I say if there was a debt because I paid for the repossesion and paid the IRS about $3, 000.00 in 2003 for the "bad debt" - that the real financial company holding the contract - wrote off as bad debt.
So somehow this company has a way to dig up "historical debt" and try to convince you is is "real debt" that they hold over you.
That is DECEPTIVE PRACTICES and AGAINST THE LAW!!
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices to collect from you.
More FNCB Complaints & Reviews
- FNCB Inc - Repeated calls 
- First National Collection Bureau - Fraudulent attempt to collect 
- First National Collection Bureau Inc - No scam 
- First National Collection Bureau - Phone Harrasment 
- First National Collection Bureau - Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me 
- First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] - I paid this account off
- FNCB, Inc. - Unethical Behaviour
- First National Collection Bureau - Abusive customer service.
- First National Collection Bureau, Inc - Midland Funding LLC
- First National Collection Bureau - verbal harassment