FlyDubai / lost mobile phone
I traveled with your airline booking reference FA3M74. It was a very bad experience faced the delay in flight and other issues but the most important matter is that my mobile Phone was missing when I reached Karachi from my handbag.
I want to draw your attention that when I reached inside the plane, one of your crew members asked me to put my handbag away from my seat in an upper head bin. I put my bag in an upper head bin away from my seat (backside). It was also noticed that during flight people were frequently opening and closing flaps of the upper head bin without any monitoring .Especially at "Iftaar time", this opening and closing was on its peak. As I my handbag was in upper bin away from my seat (backside). I was unable to monitor my handbag.
Although I am still shocked by this first experience with flydubai. Still, I have hope that you will help me to reduce some pain which I am feeling right now.
Please guide me what should I do next and can you please investigate if your crew members find any mobile on following flights.
FZ-834 AND FZ-331
IMRAN SIBGHAT ULLAH
More FlyDubai Complaints & Reviews
- FlyDubai - never book tickets in flydubai 
- FlyDubai - cancellation and no refund 
- Flydubai Airlines - extra charge for luggage
- FlyDubai - baggage lost 
- Fly Dubai - baggage lost 
- FlyDubai - booked paid extra 10 kg didn't show in system at airport
- FlyDubai - disappointing service 
- FlyDubai - bad attitude of your employee and managers 
- FlyDubai - unfair treatment by your employees 
- FlyDubai - canx flight