FlyDubai / lost mobile phone

Dear concern,

I traveled with your airline booking reference FA3M74. It was a very bad experience faced the delay in flight and other issues but the most important matter is that my mobile Phone was missing when I reached Karachi from my handbag.
I want to draw your attention that when I reached inside the plane, one of your crew members asked me to put my handbag away from my seat in an upper head bin. I put my bag in an upper head bin away from my seat (backside). It was also noticed that during flight people were frequently opening and closing flaps of the upper head bin without any monitoring .Especially at "Iftaar time", this opening and closing was on its peak. As I my handbag was in upper bin away from my seat (backside). I was unable to monitor my handbag.
Although I am still shocked by this first experience with flydubai. Still, I have hope that you will help me to reduce some pain which I am feeling right now.
Please guide me what should I do next and can you please investigate if your crew members find any mobile on following flights.
FZ-834 AND FZ-331
Regards,
IMRAN SIBGHAT ULLAH

Im
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 07, 2018

The air carrier is not responsible for the personal belonging of the passenger, if
    - the flight is over and substantital time has passed
    - the passenger has lost his unidentified property in inidentified place in unidentified time.

Regards,