FlowerShopping.com / terrible service - do not use

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-786-1178

Terrible customer service - I ordered flowers for a funeral and they did not deliver as sold and promised at the time of order. They are deceptive and refer to fine print in their delivery agreement to cover deceptive selling.
Order person I spoke with was rude. This experience has been a complete waste of time.
Use someone else

Comments

• Po
      18th of Oct, 2010

What was the fine print in the delivery agreement?

• Ir
      9th of May, 2011

WOW. I have to say the same thing. I ordered flowers for the Mother's Day, and had to waste the whole day waiting in my house because they promised to deliver flowers by 8 PM. I called there twice - nothing happened. They just kept promising that I would 100% get them by 8PM. guess what? NOTHING!!!
    I was so upset because it was supposed to be the only present I got for my Mom. And needless to say, we wasted the whole day sitting in our house and waiting for the flowers instead of going out and enjoying nice and sunny weather!!! So disappointed with this company!
    Workers that I talked to were not helpful at all. Looks like they don't really care about customer service and company’s credibility. Never Ever order flowers at www.flowershopping.com
    I absolutely agree with the comment above.
    They did nothing to solve my issue and I still have to wait for a week to get my money back! INSANE!
    DO NOT ORDER @ FLOWERSHOPPING.COM

• Su
      21st of Jun, 2012

I ordered quite an expensive arrangement that was "guaranteed" to be delivered same day if ordered before 3 p.m. I ordered at about 12:30 p.m. I received a call at 3:40 p.m. and was told that it was not possible to get the order delivered that day. I was not happy, but they told me they would upgrade the order and deliver the next day. I received a text from the recipient at 5:00 p.m. this second day that the flowers had not arrived. I called and talked to Valerie and was told that delivery was attempted at 2:45 but no one was home, so a door tag was left. There was no door tag, and there were lots of people home all day. I was told that it was not possible to make the delivery this the 2nd day. Valerie said that she could deliver the next day (3rd day). I told her it was not acceptable. I told her to cancel the order, that it was no longer needed. I was asked if there was anything they could do. I told them to deliver the flowers the 3rd day for free. Valerie said they could not "give away flowers". But I "gave away" the joy that the flowers was to bring to someone who needed to have their day brightened. DO NOT ORDER FROM FLOWERSHOPPING.COM