[Resolved] Floryday / clothing - dresses

1 United States

Complete scam and horrible horrible quality. Unwearable - literally. Unbelievably horrible quality. The dresses I ordered were of such bad quality that they actually smelled like petrochemicals. The fabric was unwearable. The dresses also looked nothing like the pictures - style, material, cut, etc. Nothing!! To top this off, you have to pay your own shipping to return them to china!!! Very expensive, and almost as much as the cost of the dresses. They kept offering me various partial refunds or credits if I just kept the dresses. They are so cheaply constructed they are worth nothing, and I would not even put them in my closet or donate as the smell is so bad (Makes you gag). The company trys to dissuade you from returning them by offering increasing partial credits or refunds if you keep them. They will not give you the address to return until you insist. The return address is to a person and has no mention of the company in the name. The company makes money even on the partial net payment they end up with whether or not you return the items. Stay away. Do not waste your time or money. They also never tell you the company and goods come from china until you have to return items. No usa contact.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2016

Hi B Ki,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we cannot find the order information as the order number you provided is invalid. Would you please let us know your correct order number so that we can assist you further?

Thank you for your understanding. Look forward to your reply.

Bk