Florida Power & Light [FPL] / no electricity since the hurricane hit

North Miami Beach Florida, United States Review updated:

You guys keep saying that you are doing everything to restore power but I live in North Miami Beach and I have not seen any of your workers in my neighborhood or community. We are not flooded, nor we have trees in the road. We have been without AC for 48 hours and we have children and elderly who needs cool air. You guys charge a lot of money for electricity and expects us to pay on time otherwise you cut our service, but when we need you to fix our service you guys are not on time. My sugestion give all your customers that you neglected in the City of North Miami a good Credit on their bill. We dont deserve to be treated like second class citizen.

Ba
Sep 13, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      Sep 14, 2017

48 hours, try 5 days. All streets around me restored. No fallen trees, no broken lines. Suffering severe heat stroke, house reading 92.

• Bo
      Sep 15, 2017

Oh, you poor folks on the east coast. "WAHHHH, 2 days is too long without power." Try 5 days and counting you little east coast crybabies. As far as I'm concerned, most crews should have been sent to the area directly hit by the eye, not the outlying areas that are nothing but easy fixes.