Florida Power & Light [FPL] — high bills
I am also experiencing very high FPL bills, and to make matters worse, they are requiring me to pay more towards which covers two months of electrical usage, which I have already payed based on the amount of electrical usage they said I using at that time.
I have always felt that a company who is a monopoly can, to a certain degree, do what they what to and answers only to certain people. That is why we have laws.
We all need to come together and start a "Class Action Lawsuit" against FPL.
If you are interested in starting a "Class Action lawsuit" email me at: [protected]@gmail.com and let us see about getting someone to represent us.
There is obviously something foul going on behind closed doors. We need to demand what it is using our legal system.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased