Florida Power & Light [FPL] / failure to maintain clearance from power lines
I purchased property in Interlachen, FL in March. I have contacted FPL on 2 occasions to come trim a tree so I could remove it. Being a responsible neighbor I thought this was the best course of action. I contacted FPL at the start of hurricane season for the same tree. I was told it would be trimmed in the 3rd quarter. This is part of the issue. The rest of the issue is FPL should be fined by the state for utterly failing in this simple task. But, guess what, we don't get a discount on the bill or even information that is useful in relieving the strain on consumers.
The point is Irma would not have been as bad if FPL would do their jobs properly.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased