Florida Power & Light [FPL] / failure to maintain clearance from power lines
I purchased property in Interlachen, FL in March. I have contacted FPL on 2 occasions to come trim a tree so I could remove it. Being a responsible neighbor I thought this was the best course of action. I contacted FPL at the start of hurricane season for the same tree. I was told it would be trimmed in the 3rd quarter. This is part of the issue. The rest of the issue is FPL should be fined by the state for utterly failing in this simple task. But, guess what, we don't get a discount on the bill or even information that is useful in relieving the strain on consumers.
The point is Irma would not have been as bad if FPL would do their jobs properly.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light - truck number 7081 cut me off coming out of the bears club from frederick small road nearly causing a major accident
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - installation
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - fpl drove over my septic drainfield months ago and I havent heard back from them
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - no consideration for property 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - fpl broke my gate after hurricane irma and refuses to repair the damages