Florida Power & Light [FPL] / billing
Who do I contact to complain about the billing service with your company. In other words who is regulating your company and what state or federal agency can I contact for help.
I own a building and have for years been billed and paid my bill on time account number [protected]. One of my tenants moved out and I had to turn the electric on in unit B so we could repair damage. I wanted it added to my bill but they wanted to charge me a deposit. I referenced that I also own Lane Insurance, Inc. that rents unit A and I should not have to pay a deposit. Somehow the bill gets put in the name of my company. I wanted it corrected to the account above and they want to charge me. Total [censored]. I want to know who to contact per above.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased