Florida Power & Light [FPL] / assistance with my light bill
I recently moved to Sanford and basically needed help with my light bill. Due to moving and expenses I was running low on funds and and i called Florida power and light for assistance and indeed they referred me to a local Salvation Army. The lady who picked seemed annoyed and tried her hardest to not set an appointment and was asking questions that did not pertain to her. I have a disabled child and I don't usually ask for help but at this point I'm wondering why is that when they put black women in charge they tend to judge others . Like it's money coming out her pockets .
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - Customer Experience
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - 1616 se 2nd court, fort lauderdale, fl 33301
- Florida Power And Light - cut cable wire
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - commercial entity stealing power line
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - a deposit after being a customer since 2016 was added on my account...