Florida Blue / florida blue hmo medicare
My 85 year old mother has florida blue hmo medicare insurance. It is the worst insurance ever. She has had pain for the last three months with back and hip problems. We took her to the emergency room sunday because she has been on very strong pain and can't really walk anymore and the medicine was no longer strong enough. It takes forever for referrals to be approved. Someone could die before this is approved. She could have her surgery tomorrow but it can't be approved for some reason. If something happens to her because of this someone will never here the end of this. Moral of this is never get florida blue hmo!!
More Florida Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - refund 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - health insurance payment refund 
- Florida Blue - requesting peer to peer review of a claim.
- Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield - florida blue hmo
- Florida Blue - denied authorizations submitted by surgeon 
- Florida Blue - unprofessional representative /customer service
- Florida Blue - health insurance
- Florida Blue - billing
- Florida Blue - billings depot
- Florida Blue - billing service