FlightNetwork.com / not able to get flight cancelled and fully refunded even though I had no questions asked insurance purchased...

1 Ontario, Canada

Presently I am extremely disappointed with the service that have obtained from you staff at Flight Network.

I have purchased the above Confirmation and was happy with the initial attention given to me by the initial person who did the reservation.

By the way as you see on the attached document the price drop will never be needed in this case since based on your staff, it only applies to a lower price on your web site.

At the time, and by the way your site is still giving misleading information with individual tickets for the same flights at over 10000 per person, I wanted to maintain loyal to your organization and cam back to your company and he manually did the price match of another site that I saw for the same flights as you see on the order.

After the the purchase was done he did advised me that since I have had purchased the insurance coverage from you guys that stated that I can cancel anytime with no questions asked. By the way the policy quote is no longer available from your web site and there is a statement stated that you are experiencing technical difficulties.

Something came up today and the original plan for our vacation has just been charged and I wanted to cancel the booking since I will not be able to fly on these dates.

Your staff member has been told if I cancel I need to pay $400 per person cancellation fee, that is $1200 and that the insurance company will only reimburse me $600 of that amount. Now the issue that I have is that when you buy the insurance it is for full refund and there should be any portion retained.

At this stage I am not satisfied with the service that I have received form you in attempt to cancel the reservation.

Can someone please address the above immediately and ensure that I am given a refund.

I would appreciate quick action on this since it is costing me interest on my credit card.

I do wish to maintain a customer and to recommend flight network in the future but my opinion now is very negative.

Jose Freire