FlightHub.com / charged me extra fees, for a two way flight, book at jfk instead of newark
First off, i was charged extra fees on the credit card not disclosed while booking the ticket.
Second it was a two way international flight, from syracuse, NY to entebbe, and back to the same destination.
Instead of disclosing and notifying drop off at JFK instead of Newark airport. The dam ticket only disclosed a layover for 5hours, did not show i was to take a bus or train from JFK airport EWR airport to get my last flight to Syracuse.
Not even the fact that i have to pick heavy bags from JFK and figure out how to get to EWR airport.
Terrible customer service, failured to disclose relevant facts. International travelors stay a way from flighthub. Their Target is to get as much money from you as they can by keeping details likely to cost you time and money.
Stay a way from flighthub.
Two way ticket means take one person from one destination and deliver then back to same destination. Or atleast notify travelors of bus or train in between travels at personal cost.
I will never use flighthub. International travelors stay a way from this agency. All they want is money.
More FlightHub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - WOW airline
- Flighthub - customer service unsatisfactory was an emergency
- Flighthub - flight booking
- Flighthub - refund, ticket change
- Flighthub - customer services