Flagstar Bank / Very unprofessional behavior

I have been a customer of Flagstar Bank for a few months now. I travel in the Atlanta area and have visited many branches throughout the area and I am shocked at the lack of professionalism that I have experienced. For one thing, the dress is ridiculous. Super tight clothes, cleavage exposure and bibles on desks are just some of the things that I found to be very unprofessional. Their Exceptional Service motto is a joke. Don't they realize that offering me snacks and water is NOT exceptional service? Exceptional service is having knowledgeable employees who know how to help me with my ENTIRE financial picture instead of being robots who never speak to me or engage me whatsoever. They don't stand up when they greet you or when you are finished with your transaction. Many of their customer service reps can't even answer basic financial questions. One of their branch managers even has a tattoo showing with her cleavage exposure. Who are they hiring for their management positions?

I anticipate their demise to be just like Indy Macs' unless they start training their employees and their managers or how to behave if they want to gain customers or stay in the market place.

Va

Comments

• Js
      1st of Sep, 2009

That's nothing... Try working at the headquarters in Troy, MI. We have a new VP for a certain department who is supposivly having an affair with one of his employees. His wife comes in screaming and carrying on for hours about how the one girl is a whore, the wife also works for Flagstar. It has been heard that the accused girl and the VP often go out to dinner. Now they are transferring the accused girl to a different department and the new VP is getting a divorce. Sounds fishy to me. Also there are alot of bible freeks that work there. If you are not one of them they outcast you and make you feel horrible. If you complain to HR about it, they don't see anything wrong and turn their cheek the other way.