Flagstar Bank / Very unprofessional behavior
I have been a customer of Flagstar Bank for a few months now. I travel in the Atlanta area and have visited many branches throughout the area and I am shocked at the lack of professionalism that I have experienced. For one thing, the dress is ridiculous. Super tight clothes, cleavage exposure and bibles on desks are just some of the things that I found to be very unprofessional. Their Exceptional Service motto is a joke. Don't they realize that offering me snacks and water is NOT exceptional service? Exceptional service is having knowledgeable employees who know how to help me with my ENTIRE financial picture instead of being robots who never speak to me or engage me whatsoever. They don't stand up when they greet you or when you are finished with your transaction. Many of their customer service reps can't even answer basic financial questions. One of their branch managers even has a tattoo showing with her cleavage exposure. Who are they hiring for their management positions?
I anticipate their demise to be just like Indy Macs' unless they start training their employees and their managers or how to behave if they want to gain customers or stay in the market place.
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - Fraud and cheating 
- Flagstar Bank - Fishy?Fraudulent Loan and NO ONE WILL HELP ME! 
- Flagstar Bank - Home Lending Division - 203K 
- Flagstar Bank - Making Home Affordable - Someday... 
- Flagstar Bank - Absolutely terrible 
- Flagstar Bank VISA - Discrimination in advertising 
- Flagstar Bank - Missconduct / bad business practice 
- Flagstar Mortgage - FHA loan
- Flagstar Bank - Insurance money being delt out in 1/3rds 
- Flagstar Bank - loan modification