Fitness 19 / being sent to collections?
I signed up for a membership with Fitness 19 in 2012 with a brand new location in Victorville, CA. I ended up moving before they ever opened. I cancelled my membership in writing as requested and I have been getting text messages for the last 3 years that I have a balance due and I need to call [protected]. Every time I have called the line is busy. Every single time.
It's not August 24, 2105 and I just received a text that I am being sent to collections.
I have NEVER even stepped foot in the gym. I never paid any dues because I cancelled my membership. Here we are 3 years later and I cannot reach anyone at corporate or the local gym in Victorville, CA to address this issue. I'm furious.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service 
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received 
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation 
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!