First National Collection Bureau / Phone Harrasment
I recieved about 4 automated calls today all of which were to my personal cell phone. I waited on the phone each time for at least 10 minutes wasting my cell phone minutes in the process, finally a representative gets on the phone on the 4th call and says i owe them $2400.00 on a capitol one card that i took out in 1998. It is July 16th 2009. They are calling me about a charge that was made in 1998? That is over 11 years old which my ex wife took out in my name during that time. The maximum limit on that card at the time was $300.00 not there saying after 11 years i owe them $2400.00? They also said they been trying to reach me at 2 different addresses that i have not lived at in over 7 years. They also said this is not on my credit but i still owe them the money. I basically told them to go [censored] themselves and i was not paying them a dime. This should have been taking off my credit years ago and that this is just harrassment at this point. They even had the last 4 of my social which is scary to me. I googled this company online and saw that they are on numerous blacklist sites for harrasment. [redacted].com had quite a few articles on them. Now i have to contact all 3 of my credit bureaus to get this straightened out. What a nightmare!!!
More First National Collection Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- FNCB Inc - Repeated calls 
- First National Collection Bureau - Fraudulent attempt to collect 
- First National Collection Bureau Inc - No scam 
- First National Collection Bureau - Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me 
- First National Collection Bureau - Jennifer Olson
- FNCB, Inc. - Unethical Behaviour
- First National Collection Bureau - Abusive customer service.
- First National Collection Bureau, Inc - Midland Funding LLC
- FNCB - Harassment 
- First National Collection Bureau - verbal harassment