First Data Merchant Services / they're rip offs
I leased a credit card machine thru first data, they auto debit my account for 4 years for the monthly $20 after 4 years the debit stopped, full filled my lease right, NO they decided I owed another $90 but did not inform me of this a year after the lease was up. I found out by checking my credit report after receiving a call from a collection agency. They had put a derogatory on my credit report. I called and asked why they didn't auto take the $90. Get this they said they called once and left a message! I paid the $90 bucks same day, they said they would remove from my credit report and never did. Now I have to fight this battle with the credit reporting agency to clear my name. When I called First Data Leasing the man I spoke with originally said to bad and hung up on me. I explained that if I had let them take $20 a month for 4 years why would I not pay a lousy $90 and ruin my credit.
More First Data Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - leased me equipment that did not meet my needs and now holding me to 36 month contract
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - terminal lease