First Data / lied about lease term.
First Data, Through BOA, had Roberto Lopez sell us a terminal. He told us that we would have to lease the wireless terminal for 12 months, and then thereafter, we would own the terminal outright and would only have wireless hosting fees. Every month, and we are well beyond 12 months, First Data continues to take both wireless hosting fees AND LEASE fees out of our bank account. This is criminal, and if there is a Class Action Lawsuit against them, we need to join. #Disgusted
More First Data Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - leased me equipment that did not meet my needs and now holding me to 36 month contract
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - terminal lease