Fingerhut / overpriced product
Fingerhut is a scam they sell the ipod nano for $249.99 when everyone else sells for $149.99. I sent and email and got no response for a week so I called. They could not give me a reason why they sell higher and acted like a asked a hard question, the first lady trans. me to her supervisor because she did not know what to say. The supervisor said that they sell the same as other customer I told her no you sell for $100, asked if she can check if they mismarked she said that was the price.. I closed my acct. right away. They seem to over charge for items and people don't even know if they don't compare with other websites.
More Fingerhut Complaints & Reviews
- Fingerhut - fraud 
- Fingerhut - order/customer service 
- Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
- Fingerhut - safeline plus 
- Fingerhut - credit watchman 
- Fingerhut - bear waterfall
- Fingerhut - customer service, pricing hidden policies 
- Fingerhut - payment refused / name change by the foreign workers.
- Fingerhut - jordan 3-pc. colored wood bistro
- Fingerhut - sony xperia phone