Findlay Toyota Henderson, NV / toyota not honouring warranty again
Beware Findlay Toyota in Las Vegas attempting to make up for poor auto sales by not honouring extended warranties!! I have NEVER had a positive experience with this dealership. The most recent - a Toyota Avalon with 36, 000 miles blowing black smoke. They have had it for 8 days, are avoiding phone calls, other than one to say we had to provide them with all oil change receipts, and another to let us know that Toyota corporate HQ had not yet given them permission to open it up... suggested we came and get it and bring it back on the one day a month a field rep is there. What gall!
More Findlay Toyota Henderson, NV Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota kendall anchorage inspection non american landcruiser
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota yaris hb 2014 compressor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - land cruiser 2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - front strut "rumble" on new car.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complain about poor service