Fifth Third Bank / overdrafts on atm
I have been using ATM cards for 25 years and not once has an ATM transaction gone through if the funds are not there. They are always rejected as insufficient. You then lower the amount and it goes through. 53rd introduced MATRIX SERVICE, which is supposed to be a courtesy. It allows you to overdraft a a few dollars and charges a $33 overdraft. They told me they gave me this courtesy because I do not have a history of overdrafts...therefore, they put this on my account without my requesting to make sure I overdraft so that they can collect fees. I am still fighting with them to get my fees back.
If I do not have a history of overdrafts...why do I need something that will allow me to overdraft...it is obvious that it is to collect ridiculous fees./
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.