Fifth Third Bank / 53.com / service fees

1 Cleveland, Ohio 44104, United States

Branch at 11005 kinsman road, oh 44104. Saving account card number 589541 [protected] and access 360 card x3228 (gave card to a bank teller)

June 1 thru august 31, 2018 i had an access 360 card with a balance of $9.99. On September 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving $5.99. On October 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving $1.99. On November 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving a $2.01 overdraft. ???????? i had tried several times during the month of October to use the card but the pin number was not recognized.

I went to the bank onOctober 31, 2018 and closed the savings account. It had a balance of $354.16. I was paid in cash $338.16. What happened to the $16.00 difference (the associate explained something to me which i did not understand...She explained it twice!!!). I was told to go to a full service bank where i could cash out the $1.99 balance on the access card.

At the branch located at 12401 CedarRoad, ClevelandHeights, oh 44106, i was told the card was expired and told to talk to manager. I then noticed and told the bank teller the card was in my husbands name and was told i probably could not cash it out. Totally frustrated, i gave the access 360 card to the teller and told her to destroy it.

I opened a checking account with Fifth Third about a month after the branch at 11005 Kinsman Road, Cleveland, Oh 44104 opened and used it for many years. After awhile, i changed it to a saving account and had a direct deposit from an annuity deposited. Recently the bank was no longer full service, but i continued to use it until all these fees starting coming out.

Fifth Third lost a dedicated customer who enjoyed having a branch around the corner from home. Fifth Third changed the function of the branch. Fifth Third took out a fee from a card that had very little money. Fifth Third deducted a $4.00 service fee one day after i closed my saving account which the access 360 card should have been attached to.

I don't understand your procedures and i didn't like the unnecessary monies Fifth Third Bank took out of my savings account when i closed it and the fee from an Access 360 Card.

Wa