[Resolved] FIDO / I am complaining about a employee
I went to Cedarbrae today, March 20, 2017 and was interested in purchasing a phone on a family plan, possible with my mother. I was asking the employee a question, and he must have thought it was stupid and laughed in my face turning his back. Even if he thought it was stupid, employees should not infringe on servicing individuals. I am not sure if, it was because I was a women, but he tried to demean me and insult me, as though I was a fool. I told him that his behaviour is insulting and he still continued to laugh. As I was leaving I returned and asked him for his name, and he said let me give you a card so you know where you should be complaining. I told him, I know where I am, I only need your name. The employee's name is Sunny, and he works for Fido at Cedarbrae mall. He is getting paid to insult customers.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Fido Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2017
Ranya here from Fido! That's definitely not what we want you to experience when you go to one of our stores! Thank you for reporting this, we'll make sure it's addressed! I'll send you a private message, I want to get more information on this and make sure all your questions were answered :) .
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing