Fido and Iphone / stolen iphone
If you own an iPhone be careful not to lose it or in my case have it stolen. Fido will not replace that phone for anything less than $675. They are rude, ands seemed to care less when I told them they would lose me as a customer as I would rather pay $400 dollars to buyout the contract as the cheapest option of continuing with a contract, buying a new phone, or opting out. They demanded a $200 deposit when I bought it and told me it wasn't their fault it was lost. Do not, I repeat, do not do any business with this gouging, predatory, money grubbing corporation who do not deserve a penny of your business or trade.
More Fido and Iphone Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido Wireless - charged by unawared services 
- FIDO - I am complaining about phone and service provided by fido employees.
- FIDO - mobile
- FIDO - Missing memory card when get Fido plan at Wirelesswave
- FIDO - cable internet service... or lack of
- FIDO - extremely overcharged.