Fido and Iphone / stolen iphone
If you own an iPhone be careful not to lose it or in my case have it stolen. Fido will not replace that phone for anything less than $675. They are rude, ands seemed to care less when I told them they would lose me as a customer as I would rather pay $400 dollars to buyout the contract as the cheapest option of continuing with a contract, buying a new phone, or opting out. They demanded a $200 deposit when I bought it and told me it wasn't their fault it was lost. Do not, I repeat, do not do any business with this gouging, predatory, money grubbing corporation who do not deserve a penny of your business or trade.
More Fido and Iphone Complaints & Reviews
- Fido - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- Fido - billing fraud 
- Fido - wrongful collections
- Fido - bad and very rude customer service disrespectful 
- Fido - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- Fido - unfair billing and worst customer service
- [Resolved] Fido - rude employee at westwood mall fido booth
- [Resolved] Fido - about my billing and usage
- [Resolved] Fido - internet