FIA Card Services / Usurious rates
Company raised rates to 28.99%. Escalation is apparently covered in change of terms. Try reading those documents. How on earth can it be legal to charge that type of rate. I inquired about late fee charges - had we been late, the charge would have been an additional $39. Account was immediately closed. Another account, on which there was a $900 credit balance is being eliminated as well. I will not do business with this type of company.
Cost of funds maybe 5% at the worst. Pretty good money if you can get it. I doubt bad debt expense comes close to justifying that.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card