Festiva Resorts / liars

Ashville, United States Review updated:

I was an owner of the Odyssey Vacation package where I financed my vacation basically a try it before you buy it full package. I was informed that I had 18 months to take my vacation from the time the package was paid in full. When I called to book my vacation, the idiots informed me that I had to take my vacation before 9/2015. So I waited a little while to call back since I had some time left. I called back 12/15/2014 and they advised I had to take the trip before 9/2014 (wasn’t not 18 months after paid in full more like 8 months) So I guess I just gave the fools almost $1000 just because!!! They are scammers and could care less what type of service they are giving their customers. I was advised that I could pay an additional $89 to have an extension. Are u freaking serious? So now I have to pay an additional $89 for a mistake that you made!! Save your money and if you are looking for a real travel/vacation agency don’t waste your time on these low budget fools! They are the absolute worse!

Eb
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Do
      15th of Dec, 2014

You seem to typify the statement "Not everybody gets to be an astronaut."

• Je
      23rd of Feb, 2015

Do not buy anything from Festiva resort. I made the worst decision of my life. Waste of money.

• Tr
      29th of Dec, 2015

Please learn to write so people understand your problem. There are dozens of free grammar courses that can help with this problem.