FerrellGas / Propane Delivery

1 Bel Air, MD, United States

I ordered propane on 07/20/16, and asked them to fill the tanks. I use the propane for my swimming pool and hot tub. They came out on 07/27/16 and filled the tanks. I was not home, and the tanks were empty, so after filling the tanks, they shut off the propane, leaving a note that I should call them to have it turned back on. The note said it was protocol to turn the tanks off when they were found empty, and that it is extremely dangerous for me to turn them on, myself. I could not understand why they had not simply called me and asked for my permission to turn the propane on, when they filled the tanks, but I called them on 07/28/17, and asked for someone to come out and turn the propane on. I was told that the technician had done a line check, and there were no leaks, so they were not certain why he had turned the propane off. She said they would have to speak with him before they could turn it back on, since he had left them incomplete notes. She said she would call right back; she never did. I called again on 07/29/17, and was told that they had scheduled for someone to come out on 08/02/16. I asked why nobody had called me back the day before; she didn't know. I asked why the propane had been turned off; she didn't know. I asked why I had to wait another week for them to fix their mistake; she didn't know. I asked for someone to come out earlier; she said it was not possible. I asked why they seemed to think it was ok to take my money and leave me with a product that I am unable to use; she didn't know. I asked to speak with a supervisor; she said she would have him call, but I have not heard from anyone. I will never order from this company again.

Ei