Ferrell Gas / Beware they will leave you freezing

1 Kingman, IN, United States

I' posting a complaint in reguard to Ferrell Gas company.On January 16th I decided that I would purchase propane from a company other than my normal company due to price almost .50 a gallon.Which is the least of my complaint.I ordered the gas waited several days for a driver to pull up nothing, so on Wednesday called them back to see when the gas is coming I'm at 15% at this time below zero weather.The lady said yes on Thursday or Friday.Great I thought!None to my suprise at 200 pm on Friday no gas 7% at this point.Called again they said on there way.5pm still nothing called them.They claim i was trying to put gas in a another companys tank.The tank clearly belongs to me they had confirmation from proir company that the tank belonged to me.Driver never came to my house no tracks to tank which is inside a fence.Ladies were rude and told me they didnt want to give me propane.Pretty much called me a lier>Had to rely on prior company.Dont depends on this company they will leave you cold and hanging.

Zi