FedEx Corporate Services / abusive, arrogant, driver
Today, July 11, 2018 a fed ex driver was using excessive speed in our Manufactured home community. I, as the owner have had to speak with fed ex drivers before, concerning their disregard for our posted speed limit of 5 mph. This individual was so arrogant when i requested he observe the speed limit, that it caused me to file a complaint with the corporate office. The case # is 25815. Zip code 13114. The incident took place around noon and the call was placed at 12:36. I informed the driver that he was on a private road, and that if he did not slow down, he would not be allowed to enter our community. His reply was, so what, that will give me less packages to deliver. If this driver, who was wearing a fed ex uniform, and driving a fed ex ground vehicle, is a true representative of fed ex, then I would think that some more training is necessary. If there is an accident or someone is injured by this reckless attitude, you can bet that this company will be held responsible.
More FedEx Corporate Services Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver say he left package on porch. I don't have a porch