FashionNovaI haven't received my order, it's been over 2 weeks!!

My order #5042720. I want to know why my order is not in transit??? It shouldn't have to take over 2 weeks!!! I want a refund or either send me some information about my order. I have emailed fashion nova numerous times, but their response is not telling me nothing!! A week ago they was suppose to get in touch with the carrier to see what was going on with my order and get back in touch with me within 24-48 hours but I didn't hear back from them!

Ri
May 10, 2017

Comments

• La
      May 10, 2017

I'm having the same issue. I ordered April 27th and still nothing. They sent a tracking number but the package was never even mailed out. I called and emailed numerous times and no answer. Finally today I received a reply email stating my package was lost in transit!!! NO it was never even shipped out!!! They then said they would issue me a credit to re-order my items if I wished!!! NO THEY should ship my ORIGINAL package out!! This is so ridiculous!! At this point I just want my money back and I will never order from them again. This def seems like a huge scam with a bunch of generic automated emails and nobody ever answers their so called "customer service" number. Never again!