FashionNovadiscounted my return by 50% with no valid reason

I ordered some items, they did not work out and i return them. I guess they got there after 30day policy, they gave me a store credit for 1/2 the price of everything i paid.Everything was new with the tags still attached and they are still selling the item for full price.

I have no issue with the store credit, but i emailed them to find out why i didn't get full amount i paid and they first gave me a story that i had received this discount, when i sent them a copy of purchase then they said their policy was to discount after 30 days.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Vernon, CAI have reviewed their policy and they do state no returns after 30 days but it is not written anywhere they the will discount your full price purchased if returned after the 30 days. I have emailed them every day for over a week and they still have not resolved this issue for me. I asked to speak to a manager, because it is against the law for them to do this. Every retail company has to have their return policy very clear to the consumer for them to enforce it.
No where do they say they will only give you 50% store credit for what you paid full price.
This is stealing, i will be filing a formal complaint and get a lawyer involved. It is not much money, but it is the principal of not doing the right thing and taking advantage of people and hiding behind a web base site, because i am sure i am not the only person they have done this to.
email address [protected]@yahoo.com