[Resolved] Fashion Nova / received a refund no explanation as to why, and the item was still in stock

1 various locations, United States Review updated:

april 21 2017 i purchased the everything is beautiful dress in a size medium the dress was fully in stok in all three sizes . april 22 2017 I received an
email staying i would be receiving a full refund no explanations as to why?
usually when a refund is given theres an explanstionasto why
i emailed fashion nova 2x no explanation
now the dress is off the website. sizes were stillavailable
this was a birthdress. i'm incredibly disapointed at tyhe lack of professionalism with the poor cusromer servive i've orderd more than 8 items in less than one month from fashion nova
never have i ever encountered anytjng like this its a total waste of tme
i'm extremly frustrated. i know i cant be the only one this weekend that this has happened to. fashin nova shoukld seriously look into treating thier customers better, and when a customer chooses to do businsess with this company keep the cuatyomer informed . nothing was done to rectify the situation.

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Apr 27, 2017

If your order was cancelled and refunded for an item, it means that item is not available and it is actually out of stock. Our inventory count online is not always accurate and thus, it may seem as though an item is available when it is not. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Ju
Apr 24, 2017

Comments

• Al
      14th of May, 2018

I have ordered the fashion nova classic high waist skinny jeans and the super high waist jeans, four times over the course of 2 weeks! All four times my order was cancelled (refunds are still pending). I am really tired of this. When can I ever get my order through fashion nova, without it being cancelled over and over again? I got no response from the help desk. Also, nobody ever picks up their so called 24/7 customer care helpline.

Kindly contact the customer at kharalishae@gmail.com
    I am VERY reachable at this email address, so don’t post about me being unreachable. Thanks.

• Co
      28th of Sep, 2018

I had the same problem. I've made the same $150 purchase several times this week, hoping to get them while they are still on sale, and I've been told over and over they are unable to verify my billing info, with no specifics. Usually when a billing address is incorrect, the order should be stopped at the point of sale. Instead, it appears to go through until I realize the next day that it's yet again refunded. I just made a purchase on Amazon, which went through with the same billing info. I tried 3 (working) cards including a PayPal card. I also returned an item for $19.99 and received a $15 gift card - not sure if that was for the return or the inconvenience of them not being able to fulfill a previous order. Their customer service consists of form letter emails with no real explanation.

• Mi
      26th of Oct, 2018

Same thing happened to me a while ago. My current issue with this company is I purchased $503 worth of items and they not shipped any of my orders or responded to my inquiries for 2 weeks. It has nothing to do with my bank - the charges aren’t even processing anymore - the charges are processed and went through.

They actually canceled an order of mine in September as well, they canceled all but one item. Then they never shipped the one item. My items were not out of stock either. I replaced the order the same day with the same card, but I had to wait 4 days for the original purchase to be credited back.

I’m sick of this with fashion nova. Really