Farfetch — off white shirt
We ordered an Off White shirt for my son from Farfetch, the order was confirmed, payment taken and delivery promised in about 10 days. After a week or so Farfetch sent us an proforma email saying that the shirt was not available after all.
This is not a case of an order being processed slowly - Farfetch failed to honour its contract.
I note that that shirt my son ordered is not actually unavailable (as Farfetch claimed), but I see it is widely available at a higher price of £370. What has happened was that Farfetch accepted full payment for the item (at that point a contract to supply was made), then realised it could sell it for an additional £120 and so just walked away from the deal.
The above is sharp practice - Farfetch is not a trustworthy company.
Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Feb 12, 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent shopping experience.
We have successfully located your order details and have contacted you to resolve this issue as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch by replying to our message.
More Farfetch Complaints & Reviews
- Farfetch.com - they do not honor what they've put up on their website and neither do their suppliers 
- Farfetch - counterfeit products - boutique verified
- Farfetch.com - they took some large sums of money from my bank account and I haven't even ordered anything from them 
- Farfetch - order cancellation and not refunding money
- Farfetch.com - clarification from the ceo 
- Farfetch - I'm very disappointed with farfetch
- Farfetch - wrong size
- Farfetch.com - the shoes do not fit
- Farfetch.com - would never recommend them to a friend
- Farfetch - fraud