Farfetchawful service! no reply at all.

I ordered an IN STOCK Saint Laurent handbag which I thought was on sale. However, 2 days later, Farfetch sent me an email saying my product was out of stock and they had already cancelled my order. I looked at their website and they actually had the EXACT same handbag (with a very different price tag obviously). If they made a mistake on the price tag, they should admit it and say sorry. However, all they did was giving me no option but cancelled by order without asking me. I sent them two emails but got no reply. Their service was unbelievable. I thought it's a reliable online company. They gave me a £10 voucher but I will never use it. £10 means nothing when you are purchasing a designer bag. And, obviously, I will never get anything from Farfetch again.

Farfetch

Ra
Aug 09, 2018

Comments

• Pn
      Nov 29, 2018

I experienced the same thing. I order fur coat that was in stock and was on sale during black Friday. Two days later, they canceled my order saying it was out of stock. I go ahead and take a look online. They double the price and the coats are in stocks. I also got £10 in-compensate which is nothing compare to the price they increased.