Family Dollar Stores / rca antenna/ customer service

1 Blacksburg, SC, United States Review updated:

On October 2, 2017 we purchased a Rca antenna fror $13.00 at the store#11900 Blacksburg Sc. We tried it out on all our televisions and seen that it wasn't going to pick up on any of our televisions. So my boyfriend took the item back on October 5, 2017 along with the receipt and was denied a refund was told electronic items couldn't be returned with or without receipt. If this policy had've been posted we would've never purchased it there. So I called and spoke to the store mgr whom name is Becky very very very rude for 1. She raised her voice and when I asked her why she was raising her voice she said well I'm sorry if you think I'm raising my voice but we have the policy posted and I said but it doesn't specify this on the receipt and honestly I'm not paying any attention if I'm in the store with 3kids to any signs she says well you can stop in and I'll show you. So I did just that the policy is posted but only visible for the cashier to see this is very horrible customer service and horrible to the company cause if I would've know the policy I wouldn't have purchased this item at family Dollar. And for Becky to be a store mgr she needs to learn to talk to customers and being more apologetic instead of raising her voice!!

Family Dollar Stores