Family Dollar Stores

Posted: Oct 9, 2017 by

rca antenna/ customer service

On October 2, 2017 we purchased a Rca antenna fror $13.00 at the store#11900 Blacksburg Sc. We tried it out on all our televisions and seen that it wasn't going to pick up on any of our televisions. So my boyfriend took the item back on October 5, 2017 along with the receipt and was denied a refund was told electronic items couldn't be returned with or without receipt. If this policy had've been posted we would've never purchased it there. So I called and spoke to the store mgr whom name is Becky very very very rude for 1. She raised her voice and when I asked her why she was raising her voice she said well I'm sorry if you think I'm raising my voice but we have the policy posted and I said but it doesn't specify this on the receipt and honestly I'm not paying any attention if I'm in the store with 3kids to any signs she says well you can stop in and I'll show you. So I did just that the policy is posted but only visible for the cashier to see this is very horrible customer service and horrible to the company cause if I would've know the policy I wouldn't have purchased this item at family Dollar. And for Becky to be a store mgr she needs to learn to talk to customers and being more apologetic instead of raising her voice!!

Family Dollar Stores

Complaint comments Comments (21) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Comments

N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Someone needs to arrest your boyfriend for dating a child. How do I know that you are five years old. You are mistaking being told about the policy being posted as rude. Did she really raise her voice? It is not their fault you did not read the signs. Having three kids does not give you special privileges. Telling you the truth is not the same as being rude. Get glasses if the policy is not visible for you to see. Why should Becky apologize for your illiteracy? It is not her fault you cannot read, or chose not to read the policy. Grow up.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Yes your clearly an idiot. And wasted your time writing that comment. If the policy was visible to the eye do u think I would be writing this complaint lack of education from people like yourself make it hard for people like myself. Or maybe you are her grow up and get help reading before you comment
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames Why are you sending me a PM that your boyfriend beat your children because of this. If this is the case act like the mother and leave him. He is a loser. You are the idiot, and the one that lacks comprenhension. But you just sent me a PM where you admitted to staying with your losef of a boyfriend that not only beats your children, but when one of your children mentioned that he is touching them you accused them of lying and believed him. You are the one that is uneducated, and the problem is not my reading, but yours. Clearly you are blind.If other people have no trouble seeing the policy why should yo? Because you are a parent. Now you are ASSuming that I am the manager. Only an idiot like yourself would ASSume this. If you knew how to read you would click on my name and find out that I have various replies here. What needs to be done is your boyfriend needs to be arrested if he really does beat and touch your kids as you claimed in the PM you sent me. You need to believe your child, not him. You choose him over your children and that is pathetic. There is a difference between not reading and not believing a liar like yourself. Choosing someone who abuses your children is not going to help matters. The whole point is the policy is visual to the eye, but you did not see it because you did not bother to look. There is a difference between not knowing how to read and not believing you. SInce you lied about me being the manager you are obviously lying about the sign not being visual to the eye. Grow up, only a child of five would ASSume that because someone told you that you are wrong that they work for the manager, which makes me wonder if your boyfriend is a pedopfile if he is interested in you. Maybe since you are stupid the signs are hard for you to read being an imbecile. Only an imbecile would ASSume that I work for the company. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face for lying and saying that I am her. Then she needs to click on my username and read all the comments I posted to VARIOUS COMPANIES. Does that mean I work for all of them you imbecile.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames Also if your boyfriend is really beating your children as you claimed in the PM you sent me, you need to leave that loser. If your children tell you that he is touching them you need to believe them and not him.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Wow you have no life i see!!! I have work to do unlike yourself. Like I stated the policy that should be posted isn't posted. Get a life and stop being a bother to normal people. And why are you so butthurt over my complaint hmmmmmm??
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames Now you are only ASSuming I don't work. Well you come on here often so perhaps you don't work either. Why would you even send me various PM's about how you allow your boyfriend to beat your kids. Why do you send me PM's about how your children came up to you claiming that your boyfriend molested them, and you accused them of lying because you would rather believe your boyfriend over the children you carried in you for nine months. Nice try liar, you claimed that the policy WAS POSTED AND NOT VISIBLE. Just like you are lying about me being the employee and being unemployed you are lying about that as well. Then when your kids come to you claiming that they were molested by your boyfriend you defend the loser and accuse them of lying. The only liar is you. You should be protecting your children not leaving them with an abuser, and not trusting your boyfriend over them. You think you are normal. A normal parent would believe her child rather than her boyfriend. I am not butthurt about your complaint. I am butthurt that you would believe your perverted boyfriend over your children. That you would allow him to abuse them so that you can get the love that you are lacking. That you chose an abuser over your children and take his side. That you do not protect your own children. That you protect your abusive boyfriend instead.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames It is spelled "you" learn how to spell before calling people idiots.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames You can find someone better, someone who does not abuse your kids.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames Funny calling me an idiot when your spelling and grammar is that of a five year old.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Amia Hames You are right, EJAFDA is an ignorant person, IT because i call people like that IT even called my autistic kid a brat and if you go back to his profile all he does is defend companies I think he is getting pay to be a BULLY and his favor worth is "Assume ". Don't worry one day he is going to get his head out of the [censor].
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Also why did you call your children liars and idiots when they told you your boyfriend was abusing them. A good and normal parent would believe their kid they had for years, not their boyfriend whom they just met.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Well if you have that type of info send it to the police. Peace out have a good day✌
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames I should, but really you should be leaving your boyfriend. It is your job to protect your kids form him, not mine. You should be the one reporting him rather than letting him abuse them.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames I am sorry I was harsh on you, it just angers me that a lady would pick an abuser over her own kids. Come on you can do better.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda I'm not understanding where your getting this info from but good day I'll pray for you.. my kids come first definitely not abused so you can take yourself and them lies elsewhere.
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames According to the PM's you sent me they were abused by your boyfriend, only you accused them of lying. you admitted to it. You have to listen to what your kids are telling you instead of believing your boyfriend. Kids don't make these things up. If they say that your boyfriend is abusing them chance are he is.
N  11th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Who are you for me to tell u lies like that but best believe the police will be handling this since you want to slander someone's name. Good day
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames You are the one that made that statement in the PM's you sent me. Well you keep defending a loser, and saying your kids are lying. I am not slandering, and even if that was the case, idiot, it is not slander unless it cases things to happen. The police should be after your boyfriend and you need to leave him. Also what about you slandering me by claiming I am an employee just because I told you that you were wrong. You lied about that. Now you are lying about your boyfriend. You never even mentioned your sick boyfriends name. Get help, your kids are not lying about him.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Also your children should be taken from you since you choose your boyfriend over them.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda IDIOT I see u make a living out of bashing people for complaints get a life grow up and get a job u sound stupid why would I pm someone that I don't know with some lies this is my last reply carry on to the next you dummy. Get your rocks off with someone else you lame mfker!!!
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Amia Hames So you want do deny that you chose your boyfriend over your children. You want to deny that you have called your children, idiot and stupid? You want to deny that you tell your kids that you wished that they are kidnapped and killed because they lie about your boyfriend? Answer your own question. Why did you send those lies in PM? Why would you tell your children that you wished someone would kidnap them and kill them? Also if you are going to call someone an idiot at least learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree