Family Dollar Stores / racial discrimination
A manager always looked at us when we came to the store then one day she said we were caught on camera supposedly stealing and that we couldn't come back. It's the family dollar in Pembroke and the lady's name is Diane. She checked my baby bag which had diaper wipes and my child's snacks. Then she made us leave the store and told us not to come back. The lady is an older lady and she's Caucasian. She didn't stare at anyone else but me and my family. One time she told us only 2 can come in at a time. I believe she is racist.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - Management of the Key West, Fl store
- Family Dollar Stores - two members of management
- Family Dollar Stores - kidgets diapers super pack
- Family Dollar Stores - service at store #10200 
- Family Dollar Stores - I left $1.07 on the belt for extra gum. malik ended up at my car, gave me my money back and told me I stole from his store.