Family Dollar Stores / falsely accused of shoplifting
The manager of that store falsely accused me of shoplifting there. Telling me that I look like someone else and was banned from that store because of that. I asked to see a copy of the police report and to see the pictures from the surveillance camera. It was not produced. I have the right by usa constitution to confront my accuser in a court of law. Usca amendment #14 gives me the right of due process of the law of an accuser. And according to the 14 th amend that right was violated.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - Conditions of the drive way entrance
- Family Dollar Stores - Manager
- Family Dollar Stores - maintenance and security and gangs
- Family Dollar Stores - heartless manager 
- Family Dollar Stores - gift card/ supposed manager kelsea m.