Family Dollar Stores / falsely accused of shoplifting

1 Saginaw, MI, United States Review updated:

The manager of that store falsely accused me of shoplifting there. Telling me that I look like someone else and was banned from that store because of that. I asked to see a copy of the police report and to see the pictures from the surveillance camera. It was not produced. I have the right by usa constitution to confront my accuser in a court of law. Usca amendment #14 gives me the right of due process of the law of an accuser. And according to the 14 th amend that right was violated.

Dh
Feb 13, 2018

Comments

• Fb

Fbi wanted:

Ara khachatryan (dob 11/07/1969), an isis agent for syria operation, an armenian terrorist, residing in brooklyn, ny, currently fled from a cold murder case.

Check the ad below in the link and the attached pictures of his shoplifting charges.

Https://www.slideshare.net/medicallaw555/fbiwanted-ara-khachatryan-brooklyn-ny

if you see than dangerous sick man, age 48, call fbi or 911. thanks, patriots.

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2018

With absolute respect, a business has the ability to place a "do not trespass" upon you without ever going to court. It's only when violated when you are charged.

• Fi
      13th of Feb, 2018

Maybe you have an unknown twin that you never met.