Family Dollar Burbank Illinois / racist cashier

I downloaded the family dollar app 4 days ago, i was registered and everything able to clip coupons and save them. I bought items for that purpose to use the coupons. I get up to the register, this lady was beyond rude. No hello, no your welcome thank you nothing straight ignorant. I was a former employee at this location and this is a disappointment I've worked customer service for 10+ years i know how to handle and treat a customer and she was none of those qualities. I go and tell her i have the digital coupons she goes no i dont know you need the app and i go NO I HAVE THE APP LOOK she looks then looks the other way doesnt even acknowledge the fact. So i ignore that rude gesture AGAIN, now for the coupons being used i entered my number and she goes no its not valid. I show her my phone and tell her scan the barcode then she tries after 2 times she gives me a dirty look and an attitude of really i really have to do this. I had to spend more money then i came with and now i have to ask someone to buy my babies food cause your CASHIER doesn't know her job or customer service. I'm feeling profiled cause I'm white and she was african american. I had my 3 kids with me she's watching them as they go by the gumball machine ignoring me giving me attitude. There was a line forming behind and she acted like she had no clue what to do, so before getting frustrated and saying something i just paid the full amount which i think is so dumb when i had the coupons!! This is ridiculous after today i will never go to family dollar again. I can't believe i got mistreated cause im white with coupons. What is that about??? Is that family dollar racist? I feel profiled and i feel like she wanted me to look dumb. Something needs to be done and it better.

Em
Aug 31, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      31st of Aug, 2018

lets review you got some poor excuse for a employee and that's rascist?