Family Dollar Associate / associate conduct

1 Mobile, AL, United States Review updated:

I am complaining about blatant drug abuse by a store associate. The associate has been noticed on and away from her position abusing illegal street drugs. This person, Breanea C. Loveless has even been known to have drugs on her during working hours. I have reported a few of the instances that I have noticed, and was then directed to use The FD website. The store #3187 in Mobile, AL. I have spoken with managers that have charge over her and was told that the hiring and firing of an associate could only be handled by corporate. So needless to say she remains employed. Although she comes to work reeking of marijuana, high, and with drugs in her possession. And I do have both pictures and videos of the associate getting high while still in Family Dollar attire prior to and after her shift. These pictures and videos have been turned over to her manager, but I too have some in my possession if needed for proof of this complaint. 04/17/2018.

• Updated by Renarda Bradley, Apr 20, 2018

Someone has either hacked my Facebook account, and possibly Family Dollar's network as well. I am the person who submitted the original complaint on Me Loveless. I have not attempted to remove the complaint or alter it. But obviously Someone has! And by reading the comments, it seems as tho they also wish to discredit myself so that it would appear the complaint lacks credibility. Which should also concern someone that a complaint may be altered and the system manipulated. I can only assume that this was done in an attempt to retain or transfer the employee. Not of any concern to me. My concern was only to report the violation, and now to find out how my Facebook account has been compromised and by whom. The truth is in the video that I will repost.

Furthermore if there is a repost, comment, or an attempt to remove or edit my reposting of the initial complaint. It will not be of my own doing. 4/20/2018

Re
Apr 17, 2018

Comments

• Re
      17th of Apr, 2018

I want to take this down. The truth is that I made this all up because the employee Breanea C. is going out with the man that I broke up with because he refused to pay for my meals when we went out on dates. Now she is threatening to sue me for slander if I do not remove this.