Fake Nokia Website / fraud through internet website and nokia logo
It is hereby warned every one a person named ananda lingaraja kolakar has developed a website similar to nokia and has used the same logo of nokia too and has started accpepting orders through his website and offers huge discounts on all new models of nokia by saying this is a promotional offer. He has 2 mobile and a fax which is of bombay number and both mobiles are of karnatak and ask the caller to make immediate payments through funds transfer facility and mobile would be sent through blue dart courier but nothing happens to be given in hand all hard earned money is just donated and transferred into this frauds account, hence every one is alerted not to make any transaction with person are else all money will be lost and nothing could be recovered. I have faced the same person and myself be came fool by transferring 25,000 for nokia n-91 modle but after transferring the money this chap ananda has stopped answering the telephone and seems to eb smart not to talk and hand over the mobile too. Now a cid-economic offense case has been filed against him and a case of cyber cheating too has been filed.
More Fake Nokia Website Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks